Owl City - The Technicolor Phase (Türkçe Çeviri)




Owl City - The Technicolor Phase (Türkçe Çeviri)

I am the red in the rose, the flowers
Ben güldeki kırmızıyım,
on the blankets on your bedroom floor.
Yatak odası katında örtünün üzerindeki çiçekler.
And I am the gray in the ghost that hides
Ve ben hayaletteki griyim
with your clothes behind your closet door.
Senin dolap kapının arkasında senin elbiselerinle saklanan.

I am the green in the grass that bends back
Ben çimendeki yeşilim
from underneath your feet.
Ayaklarının altından geriye eğilen.
And I am the blue in your back alley view
Ve ben arka sokak manzarandaki maviyim
where the horizon and the rooftops meet.
ufuk ve çatının birleştiği yerde

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors
Eğer beni kesersen, sanırım
of the evening stars.
Akşam yıldıszlarının renginde kanarım
You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are.
Dilediğin yere gidebilirsin çünkü ben orada olacağım, her nereye gidersen.
(wherever you are) 2x
(her nereye gidersen) 2x

(I will always be your keys
(Her zaman senin anahtarların olacağım
when we are lost in the technicolor phase)
teknikolor bölgelerde kaybolduğumuzda)

The black in the book
Senin hatırladıkların; kitaptaki siyah,
the letters on the pages that you memorize.
Sayfalardaki harfler.
And I am the orange in the overcast
Ve ben turuncuyum,
of color that you visualize.
Sen rengin koyu olduğunu düşündüğünde.

I am the white in the walls that soak up
Ben duvarlardaki beyazım
all the sound when you cannot sleep.
Sen uyuyamadığında gürültüyü emen.
And I am the peach in the starfish on the beach
Ben sahildeki denizyıldızının şeftali rengiyim
that wish the harbor wasn't quite so deep.
Sığınak çok dipte olmasaydı diye hayıflanan.

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors
Eğer beni kesersen, sanırım
of the evening stars. (my darling)
Akşam yıldıszlarının renginde kanarım (sevgilim)
You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are. (my darling)
Dilediğin yere gidebilirsin çünkü ben orada olacağım, her nereye gidersen. (sevgilim)

(wherever you are) 3x
(her nereyedeysen) 3x


Alice in Wonderland filminin müzikleri arasında yer alan bir şarkı.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder