Rolling Stones - Hitch Hike (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

I'm going to Chicago that's the last place my baby stayed
Chicago'ya gideceğim, bebem son olarak buradaydı
I'm packing up my bags I'm gonna leave this town right away
Çantalarımı paketliyorum, bu kasabayı hemen terk edeceğim
I'm gonna find that girl if I have to hitch hike around the world
Dünya çapında otostop yapmam gerekiyorsa da o kızı bulacağım
"Chicago City" that's what the sign on the freeway read
"Chicago Şehri" otoyol üzerindeki tabelada yazılıydı
I'm gonna keep on going 'til I get to that street's called 6th and Main
6. Cadde ve Main Caddesi'ne kadar gitmeye devam edeceğim
I've gotta find that girl if i have to hitch hike around the world
Dünya çapında otostop yapmam gerekiyorsa da o kızı bulacağım
C'mon hitch hike
Hadi, otostopa
Hitch hike children
Çocuklar, otostopa
Hitch hike
Otostopa
Hitch hike baby
Bebem, otostopa
Hitch hike
Otostopa
Hitch hike baby
Bebem, otostopa
C'mon hitch hike
Hadi, otostopa
Hitch hike darling
Sevgilim, otostopa
I'm going to St. Louis but my next stop just might be L.A., that's what I say
St. Louis'e gideceğim ama sonraki durakım L.A. olabilir, diyorum
I got no money in my pocket so i'm going to have to hitch hike all the way
Cebimde para yok, bu yüzden tüm yol boyunca otostopa gideceğim
I'm gonna find that girl if i have to hitch hike around the world
Dünya çapında otostop yapmam gerekiyorsa da o kızı bulacağım
C'mon hitch hike
Hadi, otostopa
Hitch hike children
Çocuklar, otostopa
Hitch hike
Otostopa
Hitch hike baby
Bebem, otostopa
Hitch hike
Otostopa
Hitch hike baby
Bebem, otostopa
C'mon hitch hike
Hadi, otostopa
Hitch hike children
Çocuklar, otostopa
Hitch hike hitch hike
Otostopa, otostopa
Hitch hike baby
Bebem, otostopa
Mmmmm...
Mmmmm...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder