Foo Fighters - Band On The Run (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

Foo Fighters - (Band On The Run)

Foo Fighters - (Kaçak Grup)

Shout, shout, let it all out

Bağır, bağır, her şeyi dışarı at!

These are the things I can do without

Bunlar olmadan da yapabileceğim şeyler!

Come on

Hadi!

I'm talking to you, come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi!


Shout, shout, let it all out

Bağır, bağır, her şeyi dışarı at!

These are the things I can do without

Bunlar olmadan da yapabileceğim şeyler!

Come on

Hadi!

I'm talking to you, come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi!


In violent times

Şiddet dolu zamanlarda!

You shouldn't have to sell your soul

Ruhunu satmak zorunda kalmamalısın!

In black and white

Siyah beyazda!

They really really ought to know

Gerçekten de bilmeleri gerek!

Those one-track minds

O tek yönlü zihinler!

That took you for a working boy

Seni bir işçi çocuğu sandılar!

Kiss them goodbye

Onlara veda öpücüğü ver!

You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Sevinçten zıplamak zorunda kalmamalısın!

You shouldn't have to

Bağır (sevinçten zıpla), her şeyi dışarı at!

Shout (jump for) shout (joy), let it all out

Bunlar olmadan da yapabileceğim şeyler!

These are the things I can do without

Hadi!

Come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi!

I'm talking to you, come on

Sana hayat verdiler!

They gave you life

Ve karşılığında onlara cehennemi verdin!

And in return you gave them hell

Buz gibi soğuk!

As cold as ice

Umarım hikayeyi anlatacak kadar yaşarız!

I hope we live to tell the tale

Umarım yaşarız!

I hope we live to

Bağır (anlat) Bağır (hikaye), her şeyi dışarı at

Shout (tell the) shout (tale), let it all out

Bunlar olmadan yapabileceğim şeyler

These are the things I can do without

Hadi

Come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi

I'm talking to you, come on

Bağır, bağır, her şeyi dışarı at

Shout, shout, let it all out

Bunlar olmadan yapabileceğim şeyler

These are the things I can do without

Hadi

Come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi

I'm talking to you, come on

Bağır, bağır, her şeyi dışarı at (her şeyi dışarı at...)

Shout, shout, let it all out (let it all out...)

Bunlar olmadan yapabileceğim şeyler

These are the things I can do without

Hadi

Come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi

I'm talking to you, so come on

Ve gardını indirdiğinde

And when you've taken down your guard

Eğer fikrini değiştirebilseydim

If I could change your mind

Gerçekten kalbini kırmak isterdim

I'd really love to break your heart

Gerçekten kırmak isterdim

I'd really love to break

Bağır (kır), bağır (kalbini), her şeyi dışarı at

Shout (break your), shout (heart), let it all out

Bunlar olmadan yapabileceğim şeyler (gerçekten kalbini kırmak isterdim)

These are the things I can do without (I'd really love to break your heart)

Hadi

Come on

Sana sesleniyorum, hadi

I'm talking to you, come on

Bağır, bağır, her şeyi dışarı at

Shout, shout, let it all out

Bunlar olmadan yapabileceğim şeyler Hadi gel!

These are the things I can do without

Seninle konuşuyorum, hadi gel!

Come on

I'm talking to you, so come on



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder