Leonard Cohen - (The Law)
Leonard Cohen - (Kanun)
How many times did you call me
Beni kaç kere aradın?
And I knew it was late
Ve geç olduğunu biliyordum.
I left everybody
Herkesi terk ettim.
But I never went straight
Ama asla doğru yola girmedim.
I don't claim to be guilty
Suçlu olduğumu iddia etmiyorum.
But I do understand
Ama anlıyorum.
There's a Law, there's an Arm, there's a Hand
Bir Kanun var, bir Kol var, bir El var.
Now my heart's like a blister
Şimdi kalbim bir kabarcık gibi.
From doing what I do
Yaptıklarımdan dolayı.
If the moon has a sister
Ayın bir kız kardeşi varsa,
It's got to be you
O kesinlikle sensin.
I'm going to miss you forever
Seni sonsuza dek özleyeceğim.
Tho' it's not what I planned
Planladığım gibi olmasa da.
There's a Law, there's an Arm, there's a Hand
Bir Kanun var, bir Kol var, bir El var.
Now the deal has been dirty
Şimdi anlaşma kirliydi.
Since dirty began
Kirlilik başladığından beri.
I'm not asking for mercy
Merhamet dilemiyorum.
Not from the man
O adamdan değil.
You just don't ask for mercy
Merhamet dilememelisin.
While you're still on the stand
Hâlâ mahkemede olduğun sürece.
There s a Law, there's an Arm, there's a Hand
Bir Kanun var, bir Kol var, bir El var.
I don't claim to be guilty
Suçlu olduğumu iddia etmiyorum.
Guilty's too grand
Suçlu olmak çok büyük bir şey.
There s a Law, there's an Arm, there's a Hand
Bir Kanun var, bir Kol var, Bir El Var
That's all I can say, baby
Söyleyebileceğim tek şey bu, bebeğim
That's all I can say
Söyleyebileceğim tek şey bu
It wasn't for nothing
Boşuna değildi
They put me away
Beni hapse attılar
I fell with my angel
Meleğimle birlikte düştüm
Down the chain of command
Komuta zincirinde
There s a Law, there's an Arm, there's a Hand
Bir Kanun Var, bir Kol Var, bir El Var
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder