Adele - Someone Like You (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

I heard that you're settled down
Sakin bir hayat kurduğunu duydum

That you found a girl and you're married now
Bir kız bulduğunu ve şimdi evli olduğunu

I heard that your dreams came true
Dreamlerin gerçek olduğunu duydum

Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Sanırım bana vermediğim şeyleri sana verdi

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Eski arkadaş, neden bu kadar utangaçsın?

Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
Işıktan saklanmak veya geri çekilmek gibi değil

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
Davetsiz olarak sudden çıkmanın hiç hoşuma gitmez

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
Ama uzak duramadım, buna karşı koyamadım

I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
Umarım yüzümü görürsün ve hatırlarsın

That for me, it isn't over
Bana göre, bu henüz bitmedi

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
Önemli değil, sana benzer birini bulacağım

I wish nothing but the best for you too
Sana de en iyisini dilerim

Don't forget me, I beg
Beni unutma, yalvarıyorum

I'll remember you, I wish nothing but the best for you too
Sana da en iyisini dilerim

Mmmm, don't forget me, I beg
Brrr, beni unutma, yalvarıyorum

I'll remember you, I wish nothing but the best for you
Sana en iyisini dilerim

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder