And I'd give up forever to touch you
Ve seninle temas etmek için永遠給 up
'Cause I know that you feel me
Çünkü seni hissettiğimi biliyorum
Your eyes are the first thing I see
Gözlerin ilk gördüğüm şey
And I know that you know that I can see
Ve senin de benim gördüğümü bildiğini biliyorum
Right through you
Sana doğru
And I know that you know that I can see
Ve senin de benim gördüğümü bildiğini biliyorum
Right through you
Sana doğru
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
Sen bana göre cennetin en yakın noktası
And I don't want to go home right now
Ve şimdi eve gitmek istemiyorum
And all I can taste is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı tadabiliyorum
And all I can breathe is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı soluyabiliyorum
And all I can see is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı görebiliyorum
And all I can feel is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı hissedebiliyorum
Well, I just died in your arms tonight
İyi, bu gece senin kollarında öldüm
It must have been something that I said or did
Herhalde söylediğim ya da yaptığım bir şeyler olmalı
It must have been the way I looked at you
Herhalde sana baktığım şekilde olmalı
And all I can taste is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı tadabiliyorum
And all I can breathe is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı soluyabiliyorum
And all I can see is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı görebiliyorum
And all I can feel is this moment
Ve sadece bu anı hissedebiliyorum
And I know that you feel me
Ve seni hissettiğimi biliyorum
Your eyes are the first thing I see
Gözlerin ilk gördüğüm şey
And I know that you know that I can see
Ve senin de benim gördüğümü bildiğini biliyorum
Right through you
Sana doğru
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder