Rolling Stones - (Love Is Strong)
Rolling Stones - (Aşk Güçlüdür)
Love is strong and you're so sweet
Aşk güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
You make me hard, you make me weak
Beni sertleştiriyorsun, beni güçsüzleştiriyorsun
Love is strong and you're so sweet
Aşk güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
And some day, babe we got to meet
Ve bir gün, bebeğim, tanışmalıyız
A glimpse of you was all it took
Sana bir bakışım yetti
A stranger's glance, it got me hooked
Bir yabancının bakışı, beni kendine bağladı
And I followed you across the stars
Ve seni yıldızların arasından takip ettim
I looked for you in seedy bars
Seni karanlık barlarda aradım
What are you scared of, baby
Neden korkuyorsun bebeğim?
It's more than just a dream
Bu sadece bir rüyadan daha fazlası
I need some time
Biraz zamana ihtiyacım var
We make a beautiful team
Güzel bir ekip oluşturuyoruz
A beautiful team
Güzel bir ekip
Love is strong and you're so sweet
Aşk güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
And some day, babe we got to meet
Ve bir gün, bebeğim, tanışmalıyız
Just anywhere out in the park
Parkta herhangi bir yerde
Out on the street and in the dark
Sokakta ve karanlıkta
I followed you through swirling seas
Seni girdaplı denizlerden takip ettim
Down darkened woods with silent trees
Sessiz ağaçlarla dolu karanlık ormanlarda
Your love is strong and your so sweet
Aşkın güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
You make me hard you make me weak
Beni sertleştiriyorsun, beni güçsüzleştiriyorsun
It's more than just a dream
Bu sadece bir rüyadan daha fazlası
I need some time
Biraz zamana ihtiyacım var
We make a beautiful team
Güzel bir ekip oluşturuyoruz
A beautiful team
Güzel bir ekip
I wait for you until the dawn
Bekliyorum Şafak sökene kadar seninleyim
My mind is ripped, my heart is torn
Zihnim paramparça, kalbim yıkıldı
And love is strong and your so sweet
Ve aşk güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
Your love is bitter and taken neat
Senin aşkın acı ve saf
Love is strong and you're so sweet
Aşk güçlü ve sen çok tatlısın
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder