Keith Green - I Will Give Thanks To The Lord (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

Keith Green - (I Will Give Thanks To The Lord)

Keith Green - (Rabbime şükredeceğim.)

I will give thanks to the lord

Rabbime şükredeceğim

With all my heart

Bütün kalbimle

I will tell of all thy wonders

Bütün mucizelerini anlatacağım

I will be glad and exult in thee

Sende sevineceğim ve coşacağım


I will trust in you my god

Sana güveneceğim Tanrım

Who delivered me

Beni kurtaran

And lifted me from the gates of death

Ve beni ölümün kapılarından kaldıran

I will be glad and exult in thee

Sende sevineceğim ve coşacağım


I will give thanks to the lord

Rabbime şükredeceğim

With all my heart

Bütün kalbimle

I will tell of all thy wonders

Bütün mucizelerini anlatacağım

I will be glad and exult in thee

Sende sevineceğim ve coşacağım


I will tell of all thy wonders

Bütün mucizelerini anlatacağım

I will be glad and exult in thee

Sende sevineceğim ve coşacağım



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder