Elvis Presley - As Long As I Have You
🇹🇷 Türkçe Çeviri
Let the stars fade and fall
Yıldızlar solup düşsün
And I won't care at all
Ve hiç umurumda olmayacak
As long as I have you
Seninle olduğum sürece
Every kiss brings a thrill
Her öpücük heyecan veriyor
And I know that it will
Ve biliyorum ki öyle olacak
As long as I have you
Seninle olduğum sürece
Let's think of the future
Geleceği düşünelim
Forget the past
Geçmişi unutalım
You're not my first love
İlk aşkım değilsin
But you're my last
Ama sonuncusun
Take the love that I bring
Getirdiğim sevgiyi al
Then I'll have everything
O zaman her şeye sahip olacağım
As long as I have you
Seninle olduğum sürece
Let's think of the future
Geleceği düşünelim
Forget the past
Geçmişi unutalım
You're not my first love
İlk aşkım değilsin
But you're my last
Ama sonuncusun
Take the love that I bring
Getirdiğim sevgiyi al
Then I'll have everything
O zaman her şeye sahip olacağım
As long as I have you
Seninle olduğum sürece
As long, as long as I have you
Seninle olduğum sürece, seninle olduğum sürece
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder