Ella Fitzgerald - A-tisket A-tasket
🇹🇷 Türkçe Çeviri
A-Tisket A-Tasket
A-Tisket A-Tasket
A green and yellow basket
Yeşil ve sarı bir sepet
I bought a basket for my mommie
Annem için bir sepet aldım
On the way I dropped it
Yolda düşürdüm
I dropped it, I dropped it
Düşürdüm, düşürdüm
Yes on the way I dropped it
Evet, yolda düşürdüm
A little girlie picked it up
Küçük bir kız onu aldı
And took it to the market
Ve pazara götürdü
She was truckin' on down the
Caddede hiçbir işi olmadan ilerliyordu
Avenue without a single thing to do
Her yeri gagalıyordu
She was peck, peck, peckin' all around
Yerde görünce
When she spied it on the ground
A-Tisket A-Tasket
A-Tisket A-Tasket
Sarı sepetimi aldı
She took my yellow basket
Ve eğer geri getirmezse
And if she doesn't bring it back
Sanırım öleceğim
I think that I shall die
(Kırmızı mıydı?)
(Was it red?)
Hayır, hayır, hayır, hayır
No, no, no, no
(Kahverengi miydi?)
(Was it brown?)
Hayır, hayır, hayır, hayır
No, no, no, no
(Mavi miydi?)
(Was it blue)
Hayır, hayır, hayır, hayır
No, no, no, no
Sadece küçük bir sarı sepet
Just a little yellow basket
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder