Bob Seger - Old Time Rock And Roll (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

Bob Seger - (Old Time Rock And Roll)

Bob Seger - (Eski Zaman Rock ve Roll'u)

Just take those old records off the shelf

Şu eski plakları raftan alın

I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself

Oturup tek başıma dinleyeceğim

Today's music ain't got the same soul

Bugünün müziğinde aynı ruh yok

I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum

Don't try to take me to a disco

Beni diskoya götürmeye çalışmayın

You'll never even get me out on the floor

Beni asla dans pistine çıkaramazsınız

In ten minutes I'll be late for the door

On dakika içinde kapıya geç kalacağım

I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum

Ooh

Ooh


Still like that old time rock 'n' roll

Hala eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum

That kind of music just soothes the soul ooh

Bu tür müzik ruhu yatıştırıyor ooh

I reminisce about the days of old

Eski günleri anıyorum

With that old time rock 'n' roll

O eski tarz rock 'n' roll ile

Won't go to hear them play a tango

Tango çalmalarını dinlemeye gitmem

I'd rather hear some blues or funky old soul

Blues veya funky eski soul müziği dinlemeyi tercih ederim

There's only one sure way to get me to go

Beni götürmenin tek bir kesin yolu var

Start playing old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll çalmaya başlayın

Call me a relic, call me what you will

Bana kalıntı deyin, ne derseniz deyin

Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill

Eski moda olduğumu söyleyin, modası geçtiğimi söyleyin Tepe

Today's music ain't got the same soul

Bugünün müziğinde aynı ruh yok

I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum


Still like that old time rock 'n' roll

Hala eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum

That kind of music just soothes the soul

Bu tür müzik ruhu yatıştırıyor

I reminisce about the days of old

Eski günleri anıyorum

With that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll ile


Still like that old time rock and roll

Hala eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum

That kind of music just soothes the soul

Bu tür müzik ruhu yatıştırıyor

I reminisce about the days of old

Eski günleri anıyorum

With that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll ile

With that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll ile

With that old time rock 'n' roll

Eski tarz rock 'n' roll ile


Still like that old time rock 'n' roll.

Hala eski tarz rock 'n' roll'u seviyorum.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder