Etta James - Leap Of Faith (Türkçe Çeviri) Şarkı Sözleri

Etta James - (Leap Of Faith)

Etta James - (İnanç Sıçraması)

After my baby quit me

Bebeğim beni terk ettikten sonra

I wouldn't even go outside

Dışarı bile çıkmazdım

When my friends tried to fix me up

Arkadaşlarım beni düzeltmeye çalışırken

I crawl under my bed and hide

Yatağımın altına saklandım

I knew I was never gonna change my look

Görünüşümü asla değiştiremeyeceğimi biliyordum

Till I got my [Incomprehensible] up to try

Ta ki [Anlaşılmaz] cesaretimi toplayıp denemeye karar verene kadar

And when I went ahead and spread my wings

Ve kanatlarımı açıp uçabildiğimi keşfettim

I found out that I could fly

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır

Sometime, all it takes is a leap of faith

(İnanç sıçraması)

(Leap of faith)

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith

(İnanç sıçraması)

(Leap of faith)

İlk öpüşmemizden ne çıkacağını bilmenin bir yolu yoktu

I had no way of knowing

Şimdi düşünmek beni korkutuyor

What would come from our first kiss

Kaçırmış olabileceğim o güzel aşkı

It scares me now to think about

Sadece biraz yardım bulmaya çalışıyordum

The good love that I might have missed

Kendimi bir hayatta kalan olarak görmeye çalışıyordum

I was just tryin' to find some help

Aşkın küllerinden yükselmek zorundaydım

Tryin' to see myself as a survivor

Ve ateşe geri atlamak zorundaydım

I had to rise up from the ashes of love

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır, oh evet

And jump back into the fire

(İnanç sıçraması)

Sometime, all it takes is a leap of faith, oh yeah

Bazen, tek gereken bir sıçrama İnanç

(Leap of faith)

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith

Bazen, kanıtını görmeden önce inanman gerekir

(Leap of faith)

Bir ömür boyu bekleyebilirsin

Sometimes, you gotto believe

Bir anlık gerçek için

Before you see the proof

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır

You can wait a lifetime

Evet, oh evet

For one moment of truth

Kanıtını görmeden önce inanman gerekir

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith

Bir ömür boyu bekleyebilirsin

Yeah, oh yeah

Bir anlık gerçek için

You gotto believe

Oh evet, bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır

Before you see the proof

Bazen, tek gereken

You can wait a lifetime

(İnanç Sıçraması)

For one moment of truth

Bazen, tek gereken

Oh yeah, sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Sometimes, all it takes

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır, oh evet, öyledir

(Leap of faith)

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Sometimes, all it takes

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır

(Leap of faith)

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith, oh yes, it does

Oh, bazen, tek gereken

(Leap of faith)

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır, oh evet

(Leap of faith)

(İnanç Sıçraması)

Oh, sometimes, all it takes

Bazen, tek Tek gereken bir inanç sıçraması, evet, öyle.

(Leap of faith)

Bazen, tek gereken bir inanç sıçramasıdır.

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith, oh yeah

(Leap of faith)

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith, oh yes, it does

Sometimes, all it takes is a leap of faith



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder