Harry Connick, Jr. - (I Come With Love)
Harry Connick, Jr. - (Sevgiyle Geliyorum)
What was he saying?
Ne diyordu?
Looking to her on the
Night of his birth?
Doğum gecesinde ona bakarken?
What did he know, this baby?
Could she understand?
Bu bebek ne biliyordu?
How did he know, this baby?
Anlayabilir miydi?
As she held is hand in hers
Bu bebek nasıl biliyordu?
I come with love
Elini tutarken...
I come with love
To worship and honor
Sevgiyle geliyorum
My father above
Sevgiyle geliyorum
And so with my eyes
Yukarıdaki babama tapınmak ve onu onurlandırmak için
I say to you
Ve böylece gözlerimle
Softly and peacefully
Sana diyorum ki
I come with love
Yumuşak ve huzurlu bir şekilde
Sevgiyle geliyorum
What was he feeling?
Knowing his time on earth
Ne hissediyordu?
Wouldn't be long?
Dünyadaki zamanının uzun sürmeyeceğini bilerek?
What did he think, this young man
Bu genç adam ne düşünüyordu?
In a world of sin?
Günah dolu bir dünyada?
What would he tell the strangers?
Yabancılara ne söyleyecekti?
When he took them in his arms?
Onları kollarına aldığında?
I come with love
I come with love
Sevgiyle geliyorum
To worship and honor
Sevgiyle geliyorum
My father above
Yukarıdaki babama tapınmak ve onu onurlandırmak için
And so with my eyes
Ve böylece gözlerimle
I say to you
Size diyorum ki
Softly and peacefully
Yavaşça ve huzur içinde
I come with love
Sevgiyle geliyorum
When he was dying
Ölürken
And his sweet mother was
Ve tatlı annesi
There by his side
Yanında iken
Who did he blame, this savior?
Kimi suçladı bu kurtarıcıyı?
Sending him to death
Onu ölüme gönderdiği için
She could hear it in a whisper
Fısıltıda duyabiliyordu
As he took his
Son nefesini verirken
Final breath
Sevgiyle geliyorum
I come with love
Sevgiyle geliyorum
I come with love
Yukarıdaki babama tapınmak ve onu onurlandırmak için
To worship and honor
Ve böylece gözlerimle
My father above
Size diyorum ki
And so with my eyes
Yavaşça ve huzur içinde
I say to you
Sevgiyle geliyorum
Softly and peacefully
I come with love
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder