Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer (Yazın Çocukları) Şarkı Sözleri

I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun
Sana bakıyorum, güneşte parlayan koyu tenin

You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
Saçını geriye taradınsın ve güneş gözlüklerin takılı, bebeğim

I can tell by your smile that you're imagination
Gülümsemeden hayal gücünü anlıyorum

Don't look back, you can never look back
Geriye bakma, asla geriye bakamazsın

I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun
Sana bakıyorum, güneşte parlayan koyu tenin

Everybody's gone, the circus has left town
Hepsi gitti, sirk kasabayı terk etti

And you're still dancing, got your sneakers on
Ve hala dans ediyorsun, spor ayakkabıların stiller

And the boys of summer, they won't be back
Ve yazın çocukları geri gelmeyecek

I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun
Sana bakıyorum, güneşte parlayan koyu tenin

Everybody's gone, the circus has left town
Hepsi gitti, sirk kasabayı terk etti

And you're still dancing, got your sneakers on
Ve hala dans ediyorsun, spor ayakkabıların stiller

And the boys of summer, they won't be back
Ve yazın çocukları geri gelmeyecek

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder